View Single Post
Old 10-01-2008, 05:35 PM   #63
mikey
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Devon and Cornwall people!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulrider View Post
Hi Bananaman, i probably came across a bit strong in relation to 'select' communities and in no way ment to disrespect anybody for taking positive action to steady themselves.

My issue is mainly with the St Clair interviews that seems to be forging a lot of peoples opinions about how to create these communities,,,now my lasting memory is when he specifically states that certain people are needed in each community ie Nurse, engineer etc etc he neglects to say what would happen to everyone else, also how is 'average joe' expected to approach these communities when he has no skills to offer, and also would anyone entering these communities actually want to leave to help others?
The fatal flaw in this idea is that your now creating a them and us situation.

Nobody in my opinion should run for the hills and live seperately, ground crew means exactly that 'grounded crew' helping people in your area is what your supposed to do, by all of us running as one to an area then in reality we're only leaving ourselves to perish, law of one.

That's not to say though that creating friendships so you don't feel alone when this is going is not crucial, but hey man you got my email if you want it

Anyways onwards and upwards and i'll leave you with a couple of bits to re assure people that i'll carry on helping in my own little way

http://uk.youtube.com/results?search...rch_type=&aq=f
Hey soul...well i can only say how i see it and that is there are no 'average joes'.
How limited we believe we are is unfortunately a monumentous flaw in our basic thought processes and something that has been burdened upon the vast majority for a very, very long time. This is ofcourse not our fault.
I truly believe that if or when the time comes for whatever it may be...we will be ready and know exactly what to do. In ourselves and as a collective.
There is no doubt in my mind that i am here bcos i chose to be... the choices i have made throughout my life...there are no coincidences, there can not be. And this is a case for most of us
So called ''average'' people can bring themselves for when we really look at it and strip away all titles, education, lies and doubt we are left with nothing but truth, compassion and love.
Nobody should run for the hills at all...this is ofcourse unless there is something horrific that is gona happen...and im afraid i dont believe that is going to happen. It is not that i am being ignorant or unwise...i am preparing..but i am preparing for what i believe is going to happen..not what someone else believes is going to happen. I am true to myself and go with what resonates with me and what my intuition and gut feeling tell me for i believe again, im here bcos i chose to be here.
This is ofcourse my humbled opinion...

peace
bananaman
mikey is offline   Reply With Quote