Thread: Tree of Life
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2008, 03:52 PM   #33
ashton3625
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Tree of Life

Wow this thread got out of control. So much negativity hah. To me... marijuana is and was a tool. It is not the answer... the answer is inside you... not outside. Here are some points id like to talk about though..

Marijuana is not a drugs. At all. Mearly a plant.

It does not have to be smoked and i once read it could be turned into an oil based form which was used in annointing kings and such. But still not sure if that is true.

It does not corrupt your mind at all hah. Its not harmful except if u smoke it.. just like if u smoke ne thing else in the world it will be harmful to your lungs.

I believe it brings you closer to the light. But will not get you to the light. Natural 'drugs' can help you see things clearer but if you depend on them and do not 'awaken' they will lead your ego to crazy places.

Life is just different when you can recongnize your ego. Things dont matter so much ne more. I just dont understand why these forums turn so negative. Have you ever listened to Bob Marley? Im pretty sure he smoked and... he helped change the world in many ways. If you dont know how to use marijuana as a tool... then it is using you rather than u getting the benefits. But regardless... the non-manifested tree of life seems to be much more of a key : ) Dont worry about a thing... this is my message to you.
ashton3625 is offline   Reply With Quote