View Single Post
Old 02-08-2010, 01:55 PM   #7
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The most important email …the final remedy

Thanks once again for all your investigative research seashore!

Have you seen this on their website under "you are not alone"?

YOU ARE NOT ALONE. Today I have the pleasure of reporting that thousands upon thousands of you have already joined the march to freedom by expressing your support for The Restore American Plan.

Moreover, the United States Federal Corporation is well aware. A number of my sources have confirmed their heightened state of attention to the freedom march that has swept across the land since Sunday night’s broadcast of TAKE NO PRISONERS clogged internet communications. That broadcast was akin to the battle of Bunker Hill in 1776. We lost the network for a few days, but everyone knows we're back. They understand the power AND AUTHORITY of the sovereign People when we choose, en masse, to reject the admiralty/territorial D.C. circuit for the Law of the Land. They understand that the only element that can prevent the reinhabitation of the de jure free American republics is fractionalization, ego, fatigue or selfishness. Those are the corporations best friends when confronted with truth. So we remain vigilant against the evil of our own imaginations, egos, anger and pessimism.

With thousands of you consumed with vision and hope, most of those who have contacted us thus far WILL NOT NEED TO TAKE FURTHER ACTION AT THIS TIME. You can literally sit back and await the changes that are coming, and be ready if we should contact you. There is NO need to resend your email. NO need for further education, information and training. NO need for seminars. NO need to study DVDs. NO need for assemblies to engage U.S. Inc. in thousands of separate battles. NO need to sit by the phone hoping for scraps from the table.

and it goes on further.

I wonder if it is because of the shear number of respondents that this has happened?

What do you think?
TruthWillSetUFree is offline   Reply With Quote