View Single Post
Old 01-15-2010, 02:15 AM   #503
Strandloper
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Project IBIS and Looking Glass disclosures

Hello James, just want to say thanks for being here and sharing so much with us. My sincere and empathetic fellings toward you. Life events for you must have been fraught with harrowing, if not very frightening experiences. Commendation and Kudos to you for your Bravery and courage, especially in view of the fact that a 'normal childhood for you, was absent . I think most folks that would have had to endure half of what you have been through would have gone pretty much Ga Ga. Testament to your character and personality that you are with us as you are, you must be an ancient soul that has handled things like this before.
Curious to get some feed back on some Mind Control stuff.
Pretty sure that i came across information, may be over a year ago, which i think you posted on your own website (may have been on a video of yours), which was to do with covert mind control experiments conducted on sections of the British General public. (Please quote me if I'm wrong)
Where it was mentioned that in certain, selected,small populaces (villages, small towns etc..
) experiments took place where mind control frequencies were being beamed at a resident population. Comments on these experiments were that in some cases it was noted that in some instances whole villages, that were in relative harmony, ended up ignoring one another and an atmosphere of mistrust had developed.
Quite scary, if true ,that our government could do this to it's citizens. though not a great surprise after president Clinton's public appology about mk's experiments on it's citizens.
Do you know if these covert operations still go on? And do you have any further info about what went on?
Have you got any comments about any of this?
Hope I 'haven't got my wires crossed and that I'm right in quoting you as the source.
Anyhow,
Thanks again for sharing with us here James
Peace within
Strand

Last edited by Strandloper; 01-15-2010 at 04:11 AM.
Strandloper is offline   Reply With Quote