View Single Post
Old 09-15-2008, 12:23 AM   #16
NoelineC
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Anyone else felt a positive shift lately?

For thre last 3 months I felt a vacuum where it seemed nothing expected happened... much talk of start of war with Iran..... then to my delight the amazing putdown by Russia of the manipulations of TPTB in Georgia... I now feel very surely intuitively that things are going to work out well. We will have financial problems and the election will be interesting in the US.... but the bottom line is that the old ways have to play themselves out and those of us who are aware will see that that is what is happening.

I agree very much with David Wilcock and can recommend www.divinecosmos.com as a wondros source of information - both spiritual and scientific knowledge.... such knowledge is hard to come by and particularly science is one area where it is hard to understand things easily and Davied Wilcock explains everything so well.

So intuitively I believe that TPTB are defeated and September 30 will be interesting for that will be the start of the changes financially that will affect the current world structure. Everywhere we are getting away from the controlling bodies even though they think they are keeping us under the thumb. People are walking away from their mortgages and looking at other life options, and there will be no guarantee of salaries in the futture but out of the choas a new order will arise. It is going to be an interesting experience and not one to feel in anyway fearful.
Love and Light and a pleasnt experience to all.
NoelineC is offline   Reply With Quote