View Single Post
Old 11-08-2008, 10:02 PM   #24
nestingwave
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Keppe Motor Draws Energy from the Vacuum of Space

SuperManny,

Because of the establishment suppression of this now proven technology, the best inventors, such as John Bedini and Tom Bearden and many others, are GIVING ALL their information away FREE to the whole world. This is because the old way of trying to get rich off of ones invention is finished. So, the fact that they are commecially minded on this proves that they are not aware of what the New Paradigm is all about. Nevertheless, I intend to watch and study the video and I thank you for giving the link.

Now, for EVERYONE. Here is the most valuable information I have received yet about Mother Nature's unlimited FREE ENERGY and exactly HOW it operates!

Enjoy! This one is long but well worth it!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...59434275921302

This greatly explains what Tom Bearden, Nicola Tesla, John Bedini and Wilhelm Reich and so many others have discovered and it translates down into WHY the old paradigm has NOT worked and will NEVER work and MUST be transformed or DEATH and DESTRUCTION are the inevitable outcome.

One simply CANNOT put a bandaide on a sucking chest wound and expect the patient to recover. It absolutelys requires a BRAND NEW approach to EVERYTHING -- especially HOW we THINK. What you will see in this video is exactly what thinking HOLONOMICALLY instead of LINEARLY means. Our misnamed "civilization" is perishing because of LACK of holonomic thinking and the key to getting into HARMONY with Mother Nature is to change our ENTIRE CONCEPT about the Universe and WHO and WHAT WE ARE.

What is needed is not more of the same old same old but a BRAND NEW CREATIVE INSIGHT. The link I have given above is the most integral bit of education we all need in order to make this transition into the New Paradigm. We must understand HOW Mother Nature works energetically. Once we understand this and do things HER way, EVERYTHING will change and evolution can move forward and upward out of this present INVOLUTIONARY DOWNWARD SPIRAL. Not until then.

We must forget EVERYTHING that we think we know because it has ALL BEEN BASED UPON TOTAL UNREALITY and that includes the falsely so-called "science" as well as our incredibly ignorant educational system and our even MORE ignorant societial control paradigm which uses ENERGY MISINFORMATION as a primary method for its totalitarian control.

I have great hope that the error perpetrated for millenia is now FINISHED FOREVER and taking its last breaths.
nestingwave is offline   Reply With Quote