View Single Post
Old 03-25-2010, 11:24 PM   #23
wynderer
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Greys, Abductions, Hybridisation and now they are moving into a community near yo

what beautifully written posts, RedeZra -- someone in another thread described you as a poet

Bigmo & others who can focus just on your daily interactions & find joy in them -- sometimes i envy you -- i've had quite a few sideways or straight-on comments on the forums where i've posted re my 'negativity' -- i wish people could understand that i am a wide-ranging empath, & i feel the pain of many -- the times of the big satanic rituals are always hell for me -- also i have the unfortunate gift of sometimes seeing the future

perhaps when i get to the end of my life i'll see that i really messed up down here in a human body & should have devoted my life to being perky-- but i seem to be constitutionally unable to feel happy when there is so much evil & suffering of the innocents in this world --

i used to ask that question 'How can a loving God allow all these things to go on?' -- but my question has changed to 'How can people who say they love God allow these things to go on?' -- i'm thinking of the Pink Floyd song, 'On the Turning Away' --

Peace & Freedom, wynderer
wynderer is offline   Reply With Quote