View Single Post
Old 03-14-2010, 05:15 PM   #404
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: THE TRUTH about Earth Changes & ETs -- They are us, we are them

Occult symbols and the Illuminati are powerful 'groups" and should not be take lightly in the cults they project.

But I'm here to ask you Susan, why don't you just tell the truth, instead of hide it behind an 'enlightenment" of "love and light"?....as that has been the downfall of mankind for a very long time, and you also know this.

If this is your path, with your videos, and Thuban web sites that you have developed...then just come out and say that you wish to continue the cult.

It is a lie to hide it behind a screen of "enlightenment' that you claim..and we as sovereign beings don't need the game anymore....we have the right to say "NO" to your Dragons..and keep our souls intact.

I have examined myself Susan...and I like who I am...you keep eluding to the fact that I do no "good" in the world...but Susan...you talk again of things you know nothing about...you make judgments of a personal nature to combat the things I point out here, instead of telling the truth of where it is you align yourself with.

I make no claims other then to keep my soul intact, and express my inner "knowing"....I don't project anyone else's material and create 16 pages of a thread ..then claim not to endorse it. Please tell me how your thousands of thousands of posts have helped this community if you cannot claim endorsement of this one..only to say it belongs to someone else. You just put it out there...then conveniently stick in Isis and some cult material that is absurd to the thread itself.

You must really think we are simple minded, you and your clan of Dragons..that's all I have to say

Last edited by BROOK; 03-14-2010 at 05:20 PM.