View Single Post
Old 03-03-2010, 08:16 PM   #56
Light and Fight
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: How do I handle negative Nordics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristoffer View Post
The difference between a grey and a so called nordic is that the nordics come from a human womb and therfore have a soul even if its suppresed by the greys. We. the pale humans we come from that, as you might not know in ancient times i india "white man came down from the mountains". I dont know this for a fact since im more of a hands on guy that like info with some backup in it. So i cant bank on what im telling you here, im just trying to give you my point of view simply.

Anyway this is all about them and their search for understanding something they never can understand, so they try to "hack" into the chromosome system and dna. If you talk about it in terms like this it seems that we all are somekind of robot, biological in that sence. Like david icke says, our current form is just a tool for our spirits or our original form an beeing to experience this reality.

And lets say you have us humans as a PC on the internet, the greys could be someting like PC without any network card to acces the internet, it dosent really matter how much you tweak it since you could never access the net without a network card and a router.

This PC (greys) do not understand self, so therefore they are bound to be forever disconnected. Now what they do instead is to hack offline systems and study them (nordics) to see if they can help them.

The part basicly turns down to that "we" white skinned people are basicly a product of greys interveneing with nature, trying to have a humanoid who they can acces easier than the original man.

Credo Mutwa is talking about the "chitahouri" dont know if its the right spelling there, and they are considerd to be reptilian beings from 4th dencity.

As ive said before, im not saying this is the truthe in anyway, im pretty careful of telling people that this is the only option or anythhing. Im just showing you one way but there are millions of others, so basilcy its up tho the eye of the beholder to judge what they belive.

Best regards and love: Kristoffer
I found this text about Credo
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_credo_mutwa03.htm
he mentions Greys in Africa and there are some interesting descriptions of them. But his main focus is reptilians.
L.F.
Light and Fight is offline   Reply With Quote