View Single Post
Old 07-09-2009, 06:30 PM   #43
sleepingnomore

Default Re: pineal gland awakening

Your postings are touching my heart. Thank you for posting them. I particularly liked your Robert Morningsky and Chief RedElk clips. Have you ever heard of the 10 Commandments of the Star Warriors?

THE 10 COMMANDMENTS OF THE STAR WARRIORS. (Key 10)

1. I am a child of the Dancing Star born of chaos.

I AM BORN OF THE STARS. THE STARS WERE BORN OF CHAOS. THERE SHALL ALWAYS BE CHAOS, BUT I SHALL ALWAYS BE WARRIOR. Only in challenge shall we find our greatest strengths and our weaknesses. Only in challenge shall our passions be made strong. The goal of life is outward development. NOT inner peace. Peace that brings no challenge means stagnation. Confidence in self wrought through challenge is TRUE peace.

2. I am fire.

I AM FIRE. I AM PASSION. ALL THAT I DO, I DO WITH PASSION. - Fire is passion. Passion is that inner force that distinguishes us from all others. Passion is that which makes the Bear become the Bear...never will you see the Bear trying to fly as the Eagle, for it is his passion to be the bear. Passion is the gift that allows us to be what we wish. To do anything without passion, is to go through the motions. To be Passionless is to lose the fight of life. Those who have no fire are easy to conquer and manipulate. The study of Physics and other sciences tells us that all things are comprised of atoms which in turn are comprised of electrons, protons and neutrons...all are particles of energy or electricity. This energy cannot be destroyed, only changed. From these very same particles came the release of a basis of our existence, within our own bodies. Herein, science has revealed the existence of a force unlike any on this planet, the force which directs each one of us in our path. This is our passion, this is our gift.

3. I see the fire in all things.

I SEE THE FIRE IN ALL THINGS - All things possess fire. All this have spirit. The only difference between man and animal is that they wear different skins. The only difference between man and all things is the skin, or outer covering. In the Hopi world, the spirit of a think is called katcina. It is the katcina that is the fire or passion. Those who can see and hear can learn from those katcinas around us. If you can communicate with another human being, you can communicate with the trees, the wind and all things of the earth.

4. I am but a visitor in the land of living things.

I AM BUT A VISITOR IN THE LAND OF LIVING THINGS - The skin we wear is but a temporary robe. That part of us which is most important is the inner spirit, or the passion. Yet, we must never forget that we are guests in this land and we must conduct ourselves as such. We respect all that is here. That which we may receive in this place must be left here.. things cannot be taken with us, but all of our riches that we have accumulated in memories and knowledge shall go with us forever.

5. I walk the path of silence.

I WALK THE PATH OF SILENCE - In the Song of the morning sky, there is a line that says live as though you cannot speak. It means that what you do is more important than what you say. If you cannot speak, you must communicate your love and friendship through your actions. You must demonstrate that which you feel. Let your actions be your measure. Only in silence can you learn. He who talks does not hear - only in silence can you defeat your enemy, he who makes no noise is invisible.

6. I am not seen or heard. I am only felt.

I AM NOT SEE OR HEARD, I AM ONLY FELT - The warrior must make himself felt. If he lives his life and the world has not felt him, he has failed. If he lives his life and grandfather has not felt him, he has failed. His passion must be experienced by others, not witnessed. He who uses his fire warms the world, he who shouts of his fire fills the world with noise.

7. I take only that which I can return.

I TAKE ONLY THAT WHICH I CAN RETURN. THE BALANCE OF NATURE AND HARMONY OF THE UNIVERSE MUST BE MAINTAINED - If the warrior takes a tree for use as a canoe, he must return and plant a seed to replace it. If a warrior takes an ear of corn, he must return and plant another. If a warrior takes a life, he must replace it. (In days of old, if a man took the life of another, he returned and took care of the victims wife and family. It was the civilised european immigrants who taught the Indian to take life without concern for repayment or maintaining the balance of nature.

8. I cannot possess. I can only share.

I CANNOT POSSESS, I CAN ONLY SHARE - Which of the fleas owns the dog? Which of the leaves owns the tree? If there can be such a thing as ownership, does not the grass have first claim to the land? Or cannot the trees make the same claims? The secret of possession is this, when you make a claim of possession.. that which is claimed to be the possession is not the possessed, that distinction lies with the owner.

9. I am my grandfather in all ways.

I AM MY GRANDFATHER IN ALL WAYS - Grandfather is the name given to the Great Spirit. Grandfather is the name given to the Universe. Grandfather is father of the man to whom I was born. The universe is Grandfather. In all the universe all things are possible. In the universe. To believe in Grandfather is to believe in all things. I am the great spirit, I am grandfather, I am the universe... in me all things are possible.

10.I am the answer.

10. I AM THE ANSWER - The Warrior is an answer to a problem. He is not the answer, but one of many possible solutions. The Warrior is the first one into battle, the first one to sacrifice, the first one to step between his loved ones and danger. The warrior is a living example of passion.

except from: http://www.v-j-enterprises.com/hopigrey.html