View Single Post
Old 02-22-2010, 02:45 PM   #707
MaskMarvl
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Bill Ryan's thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightblue View Post
[B]bill,

might it be that kerry removed the video from playing through her youtube channel as she wants a separation of your/her domains? hard to believe, but possible....heather affair may have done more damage than we thought..
best wishes l[ /B]
I'm pretty sure Kerry had nothing to do with the removal of Bill's video. It's a You-Tube thing. It happened to me when I tried to post a personal slideshow with a Bobby Darin track in the background. After uploading my slideshow, it was "deleted" because of the copyrighted music.

I suspect YouTube has some system in-place that scans new videos for copyrighted music. Obviously this is something fairly recent and that is why you can find OLD videos with copyrighted music.

I know you can find NEW videos with copyrighted music as well, but I suspect that this is because the "dection system" isn't perfect and also, there's a type of "waiver" document you can fill-out stating that you're not profiting from the music and, in most cases, YouTube will re-post the video. I myself did this and got my slideshow back online.

Last edited by MaskMarvl; 02-22-2010 at 03:42 PM.
MaskMarvl is offline   Reply With Quote