Old 08-07-2009, 03:45 PM   #6
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Steven Greer Interview Discussion

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by seashore View Post
I thought that it was a good interview.

I think that Steven Greer got his point across. And Camelot got their point across.

I love the story that Steven told at the end. I think the dream was a perfect metaphor.
Yes, this is true for the 75% of it that I watched. However, the same thing could have been accomplished with people taking turns voicing their opinion instead of being impatient and having to own the conversation. There was a little of this from Greer as well. However, this was only a defensive response to mirror what Kerry was already doing.

I started having a hard time listening to it after about the first 5 times she cut him off in the middle of answering a question that she asked. Then when he said something like "I am being interviewed here and you are running me over while I am trying to get my point across" her response was "Well, you must not be framiliar with our style of interviewing."

From my personal experience in just dealing with people on a daily basis my opinion is that cutting people off in the middle of explaining answers to questions is not an interview style. It is a bad habbit. I have worked with people in the business environment that had this habbit and it is very, very difficult to tolerate. Then when ever you do the same thing back they get defensive and act victimized.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote