View Single Post
Old 03-09-2009, 04:05 AM   #21
sun-toonŽ
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Warning: VERY CONTROVERSIAL - holocaust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antonia View Post
What matters is that there was a deliberate plan to kill people. like in Stalins Russia... like in Cambodia with the Kumer Rouge, like in America with the Red Indians, like in the Inquisition in the middle ages .... like today with Palastinians being slaughterd by the Isreali's.... It all happened and it's the deliberate intent that shocks me not the debate about statistics....

These people who died were all sacrifices to the lower astral entities who controle the Dark Kabal....

Some people argue that the deeply Zionist Jews or the Illumanati Jewish families would not give a rats ass how many of these not so Hebrew Jews were killed in the Holocaust.... infact would have been happy to see them die as this could then be used as propaganda to help overthrow and murder Palastinians and creat a Zionist IsreaL..

I'm not sure if this was mentioned in any of the videos as I haven't seen them
but to deny that a very very large numbers of innocent men women and children were slaughterd is wrong... they were... Do the video's say this??? Innocent people are still being slaughterd today...in places like Gaza, Darfur and the Congo.
I have to agree with your appraisal Antonia. It doesn't matter how many died, what matters is that they were killed deliberately, and ritualistically in order to feed parasites. It also doesn't matter what other holocausts occurred or whether they were worse. From my understanding 160 million humans have been killed in the last century from wars and genocidal events.

I used to ignore everything that had to do with the holocaust. I understood that it was horrible, but it was nothing I did, would do, or wanted attached to my experience. Then a few months ago I came across a picture on the web of a group of Ukrainian women standing naked in a field...shivering, their clothes strewn across the ground. They were old and young, pregnant, holding babies and children. The next picture shows them laying dead...maybe a hundred women, with a soldier shooting at one who was still alive.

I was transported into Jung's "imagination for evil". If you don't believe it was a holocaust, try this: Imagine what kind of being would humiliate, torture with fear, and murder moms holding babies. As I read stories about the mobile killing units, it was clear that these were occultist ritual mass murders. They didn't just shoot people in the streets, they created a process, or ritual...they raised up the level of fear in the victims to the highest degree they could, then killed whole families together as if they were lower forms of life than animals.

I found it a painfully enlightening experience. Now, it doesn't matter to me if it was 6 million or 600,000 or 60,000, I know these atrocities went on and that it is no hoax. This information is easy enough to find, and there's no reason to disbelieve it. When I was a kid I used to go to a barber who was from Eastern Europe. He had his Nazi prison camp ID tattooed on his arm. There was no faking that either, it was the reality of his life.

I'm saying all this to lay out my feelings so it will be clear that I'm sickened by all of it and in no way a denier. But, this being said, there have been holocausts and genocide all over the planet. Every race and creed has been involved, most on both sides. What makes the Nazi/Jewish holocaust so special is the marketing of it by Zionist interests. The ways they've used it to justify the establishment of Israel and the way that occurred, how they've stifled freedom of speech and debate...to the point of jailing researchers, the way that prison camp images are brought up again and again in order to bring sympathy to Zionist maneuverings and distract from Israeli atrocities is...well it's pretty amazing that they've pulled it off so well.
Now, in the past couple months I've seen pictures of a hundred dead children from Gaza. I've heard it justified with the "threat to our people" "never again" mantra. If there's much of a difference you could have fooled me.

So it becomes like the debate about evolution. There may be a hundred possibilities for where life came from and how humans came into being, but the debate is focused on extremists who believe their god created the Earth 5,000 years ago, and those who think life popped into existence out of random chance. This is not an accident. If more points of view were allowed, the chance that reality might be one of them could increase to the point of becoming dangerous to the global paradigm.
The more these holocaust deniers spew, the more it becomes an issue of did/didn't instead of a focus upon the meaning of the event. This is an intentionally created distraction. We should be studying the type of mind which would commit these atrocities, trying to understand who and what that is, where it is now and how do we confront it as it rears it's head; as it always does again and again...not counting bodies or focusing our compassion on a single ethnic group.

eXchanger- Thanks for taking the risk to put up this thread. This issue begs for proper illumination.

Last edited by sun-toonŽ; 03-09-2009 at 01:59 PM.
sun-toonŽ is offline   Reply With Quote