View Single Post
Old 03-19-2010, 01:27 AM   #19
Lightpotential
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: On Project Avalon 2: I am Impressed. A worthwhile Transition

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacodog View Post
I do not need to be invited to become a member of Av2 nor do I need to become a member of AV2. The rules of the new forum were posted on one of these threads, hard to find which anymore, but if it is as stated like D. Wilcock's forum, that's fine if that is what they want. I can read what's there and search for opposing views elsewhere to seek balance in what was presented. Diversity may be lacking in the new forum, that's fine, it's their forum, I can seek elsewhere for it. Pity though, it was all here in AV1. The one's steering the boat will steer it in the way they want, they have that right, it's their forum. As others have said: Each will go where they feel they need to go. Those who have connected, will find a way to connect again.
May the heart of AV1 move forward, perhaps finding a new vessel somewhere else someday.

Dear Tacodog,

There is no fundamental loyalty to forums as such. I myself have contributed in a few in my time. Such as Graham Hancock's forum, or Unexplained Mysteries, or Atlantis Rising. It is not the Forum per se that matters. All I have ever really done is look at some of the threads, and if I thought I could contribute with a good response, I did.

And that is all there is to it.

I periodically examine the above mentioned forums, and sometimes I may get involved in various threads for a few days or weeks, and then, I might not post again for a few months. It will be exactly the same pattern with me, as with PA2, as even it is right now with PA1.

Now, on that point about being invited to PA2. Tacodog, I can tell you this, nobody sought me out in this respect. I am not special in any way. Believe me. There was a Thread - I believe started by Celine? That one of the Moderators (Samarkis I think) just added a comment to everybody to request in the thread if they wanted an invite. I, along with about 30 to 40 other people I think just simply said, "Yes, I would like an invite please." And that was it. I received an E-mail about it. That was all.

I think if you request it of a moderator, I assume they will respond rapidly with an answer. But, no matter what that answer might be, you do not need to justify yourself to anybody. Your post here tells me that you are your own person. That is what matters.

LP
Lightpotential is offline   Reply With Quote