View Single Post
Old 01-01-2010, 07:36 PM   #164
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The United States of the Solar System

I liked your last post Magamud. I find that I need to read your posts several times to get what you are saying. You have obviously done some serious studying.

We are a dangerous and corrupt bunch...regardless of who is ultimately in charge...and regardless of what the spiritual realities really are. I think that the refinement process will be very painful. The more I try to advance spiritually...and the more I try to face reality...the more it hurts.
I often find myself beating upon the rocks of infidelity...while in hot pursuit of Hathor!!
This is totally unrelated...but I'm thinking about going back to church. I'm not sure why. I have too many problems with every church. I think they are used to control us in an unethical manner. However...I see a big part of the solution to our dire delemma...centered in renewed and purified religion and politics...centered in the Divinity Within Humanity and Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom. This would be sort of an Un-Theocracy. You can see why I call myself orthodoxymoron. I am ultra-conservative and ultra-liberal...simultaneously. I long for an ultra-purified and ultra-reformed Gizeh Intelligence, United Nations, Vatican City, City of London, and Washington DC...with no secrets and no skeletons in their closets. Hope springs eternal. Go naive dreamers! Go white-hats!

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 01-02-2010 at 02:40 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote