View Single Post
Old 10-06-2009, 04:41 PM   #25
Gareth01422
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: What needs to happen re: Free Energy Devices

Hi guys

I havnt been on here in a while as ive signed up for a open university course in science. I started it a month ago and its been taking up most of my time.

Heres a brief description on my background, I left school at 16 and didnt really know what i wanted to do although i have always built things from a young age. I dont know how but i ended up training at an engineering collage learning all the basic engineering practices, i.e Electrical, fitting, milling, turning, tecnical drawing, sheet metal work. After leaing the training school i got a job as an aprrentice in sheetmetal work and welding. After 4 years of learning my trade i got offered a place in the design office. This gave me plenty of time to learn CAD (computer aided design). I now can use AuotCAD, Mechanical desktop, Solidworks, Catia and Pro E.

I am very intrested inpushing this subject forward, and getting involved. May be I can help on the construction and the design side of things. I have also played around with Splitting water and magnet motors. I will provide links below. I'm not saying these are free energy I am just offering my help in any which way possible. I also agree that the disclosure project of Dr Steven Greer is a waste of time (I personally think a lot more strongly than i have said in this post).

So lets push this forward as much as possible people.

This was a very simple experiment i did with an old computer power pack and some stainless steel plate, I also used tap water with salt and lemon juice in.

Please get in touch if you are wanting to push the idea of FREE ENERGY forward.

Gareth

Last edited by Gareth01422; 10-08-2009 at 06:38 PM.
Gareth01422 is offline   Reply With Quote