View Single Post
Old 09-02-2009, 11:29 PM   #1
Spiralmind

Default What needs to happen re: Free Energy Devices

This is a message I posted to a Yahoo group dedicated to free energy discussion:

It is time to start getting serious about bringing free energy to the world. There is a lot of discussion here about the technical aspects of free energy devices. I know these devices are real and already exists, so lets get it out there.

My proposal:

1. If people are really serious about this, it must be done without the dream of monetary gain from it, because as long as we cling to this paradigm, it will never happen as it will keep us in the "box".

2. A group of engineers, scientists, and committed volunteers must develop and test free energy devices and distribute them internationally.

3. Plans/blueprints must be simplified for the layman and these also distributed.

4. These devices should not be weaponizable, or as difficult to weaponize as possible. This is about peaceful free energy after all.

5. These devices/plans must be finalized without copyright and patent approval as these systems are corrupt and set up to block any effective free energy forward movement.

6. There shall be NO discriminations. Free energy must be for everyone or it must be for no one. Furthermore, Plans/devices are to be distributed throughout the world with no regard for borders.

7. Obviously, this requires money. My suggestion is private donations/funding as a non-profit group.

8. Participants must realize that this must be done in secret for personal safety reasons. In every sense this is a revolution, but it is a peaceful one, so leave the guns at home.

These are just my ideas as I am feeling very angry about the suppression of free energy by the powers-that-be.

Thank you for your time.

I'm sure the goons will be kicking my door down any time....

Last edited by Karen; 09-03-2009 at 04:21 AM.