Thread: Chemtrails!!!!
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2008, 09:46 PM   #2
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Chemtrails!!!!

here in Western North Carolina, we are being exposed to whatever it is they are spraying very frequently and heavily i might add. they get one layer down, and they spray over top of that.

because of this I began searching for ways to combat this diabolical madness. there are many resources available on the web in regards to orgone energy. i began my research of orgone about two years ago and set out to prove all of the claims about it with my own experimentation.

first i bought a few devices that i found online, and finally purchased a resonator from our beloved St Claire. once i was able to experiment, i soon discovered that all of the claims were indeed true.

i have taken many pictures of the results of the devices i now make and their effects on the atmosphere above the area i live. i can also attest to the claims of the benefits of orgone.

i just had a class at my home on saturday teaching people about this energy and how to make their own devices. it is amazing at how much information you can share just in the teaching of orgone. it includes magnetics, torsion physics, focused intent, programing and utilzing the crystal and mineral vibratory energetics and so much more.

even if people are not awake to the bigger picture, it seems a very viable way to empower and educate in a non-dogmatic way. plus, everyone gets to participate by learning about the energy, planning the energetics of the device they want to create and finally creating it. it all happens really fast, and that, in and of itself, is a teaching.

i created an orgone group within this forum for those who wish to learn and discuss this energy.

http://projectavalon.net/forum/group...oupid=3&gmid=2
unlimited mind is offline   Reply With Quote