View Single Post
Old 02-24-2010, 07:38 AM   #13
Jonah
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Would you believe your own eyes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandora View Post
I do hope i'm not alone! What was your brothers account?.. what did he see?
Does he suffer from unbelievable insomnia now?
Pandora, this was many years ago... He seems to sleep fine now...

But I remember the look on his face moments after his experience... lets just say... there is no way anyone could have not believed him...

He had insomnia for sometime after this...

I felt awful as there was little anyone could do... I finally offered to switch rooms after about a week...

This didn't help much....

I remember a few things he told me..

tried to wake himself up... but could not... instead... Felt like a person was sitting on his chest... with there face inches from his... just sitting there staring back at him... as he fought the fear which was paralyzing the avatar stood up and stared at him from the foot of the bed.. he said it was a female looking figure with a white flowing dress... no face...

To this day the look in his eyes I will never forget..

I used to advise him to ask if it wanted anything from him... as he said that he could feel it some nights before he went to bed.... Hence the insomnia..

But I think it was just the fear from his experience... eventually he was able to sleep again... but only after he began to become comfortable with his willingness to no longer fear such an entity.. wasn't easy for he was only 14 years old... poor kid.. it was difficult to watch the toll it took on his body from lack of sleep...
Jonah is offline   Reply With Quote