View Single Post
Old 09-13-2008, 04:27 AM   #24
adamantiumtiger

Default Re: The good news thread!

A good news thread...I have a feeling I'll be visiting this thread often. So good news...

-I found this website, full of people I can talk with about my hobby of researching shadow governments and the paranormal effects that come with them. And to think, 2 1/2 years ago I was completely blown away by Loose Change. Now I know that's just the beginning of the rabbit hole.

-My dad is coming down to visit from Virginia and we'll spend the day hanging out, watching college ball (sometimes I like to dabble in the American pop culture illusion...), and watching "Righteous Kill" with my two favorite actors Pacino and De Niro.

-I just found out about Benjamin Fulford and the secret society he's apart of that is fighting the Rockefeller and Rothschild families. That made me very happy that there was a force outside of Alex Jones and Ron Paul that is taking the NWO head on. I wonder why he warned of September 8th, though? The only ones that had a bad day on the 8th was the Vikings and Raiders.

Nothing much else, really. This is my senior year of high school and I'm just hoping to graduate before the globalists go all out.