View Single Post
Old 12-21-2009, 07:17 AM   #1
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Default A Blessing of Tragedy

This is a true story. Tonight I met up with a friend of mine who works with a big hospital as an ER nurse. He started to tell me a tale of an event that actually showed me that there is a blessing in disguise of every thing that happens. And an intelligent design. this is the story, and I Ask you to participate.

Tonight a man came into the hospital who had had an argument with his wife and went into the bedroom and shot himself in the head. When he was received into the ER, he was pronounced brain dead. This man also had 4 children along with the wife, ages 4 to 12. Now can you imagine the Christmas these children had? less then a week away, and they will have to endure probably the most suffering they have ever had from Santa, and his Merry reigndeer.

But wait....this man was very healthy, and was harvested for 7 organs. And my friend was in charge of keeping this man alive long enough to harvest those organs, and send them off to 7 different people in need of those organs.

So there are 7 different families, some all the way from California, to Philadelphia which is where one of the lungs went, that are thanking God for the small miracle to keep their loved one alive to celebrate yet another Christmas.

Now here is the participation...To send Blessing to the children of the man who did such a thing. As they will need everyone's blessing here. So I pray you can all see the tragedy of this and do so.

And I can also see the blessing for the families that received the organs to keep their loved ones alive and to be able to spend yet another day with them.

This is a sad story indeed to share during the holidays, but when you start to think that things are bad....just remember that it could be worse. And like the Families that receives the blessing of the organs...life can also create miracles.

God Bless...Happy Holidays

BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote