View Single Post
Old 11-28-2009, 03:15 AM   #21
brutus35
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Obama's 2-Hour Disclosure, Nov 27th

You know, I am almost completely flabbergasted, that people on this forum wil still hold on to predicted dates of proposed coming events. Especially after havivg being told over and over again, that there WILL be No Dates, No Nukes and NO flukes. In other words, if any one proposes a date, it clearly means that they are only speculating, "they do not know" because if they did know, they will not be able to give out any dates. As of now, Nobody knows.

I received this today, and for what it is worth, you will decide.
What I can tell you is that I know the day, but not the date.

KOS Message from Camp David, MarylandPosted by admin On November - 27 - 2009

Thanksgiving Day, 2009

Gordon Brown has announced he plans on changing the Monarchy Rules in Britain’s Constitution [See article posted HERE].

He says he is doing this because the rules are from the 1700s and they are outdated.

The Truth is, St Germain, was at Buckingham Palace last Saturday, November 21st.

The Palace was put on lock down because Diana and Dodi were there with Charles and Camilla. They all four sat attentively listening to their instructions on how the change of succession would take place. He told the four of them Diana and Dodi will be taking over the Monarchy in England. Not only that, but the roles will change in many ways. Diana and Dodi will be heralding in a new form of government in England.

Similar changes will happen in other places. As the 13 families leave the stage, so to speak, their old ways of ruling the people will dissolve and new ways will take their place. These new governing bodies will be formed in the months after the Announcements. We will not be using the old systems based on control.

St. Germain went to Gordon Brown, who very soon will also be leaving the stage, and told him today he must, as the UK Leader, go to the press to Announce the Monarchy will never be the same. He is not revealing Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip are no longer alive in the Palace, and no longer participating in any daily running of the Palace. These announcements will happen at the time of disclosure. Gordon Brown is making public there will be wide spread sweeping changes in the Monarchy and they will be happening soon. Many UK citizens will be very pleased with the changes. This will be the most publicly known Monarchy change, but in several of the EU Nations, similar changes will be taking place.

Interesting news about the U.S. not being a Member of the ICC because it did not ratify the the Rome Statute. Here is the kicker. Any country who DID ratify the Rome Statute, and falls under the jurisdiction of the ICC, can make a War Crimes arrest of ANY SOLDIER OR THEIR GOVERNMENT LEADERS IN CONFLICTS ON THEIR SOIL. [See article posted HERE.] Afghanistan ratified the Rome Statute in 2003. Any Country where the United States has bases, soldiers, or is in any way located, who is a member of the ICC, may bring War Crimes charges of any foreign country participant, or their Government Leaders, all the way up to the Executive Branch. By using Universal Jurisdiction and this rule, together, there is no World Leader in any Country who has immunity from Prosecution. It is Hillary Clinton, the Secretary of State, who is responsible for keeping the United States out of the ICC. She did this to save her bacon. There are 110 Countries who are Member Nations of the ICC and 38 Countries who have signed but not ratified the Rome Statute. China, Russia, India, and the US will not dodge charges of War Crimes, just because they did not ratify. If they are on foreign soil committing War Crimes, they are under the jurisdiction of the ICC just by being in one of the 110 Countries who are Member Representatives.

When we say The Change Over is Happening Now, we mean, hold on to your hats, it is about to get very very interesting.

Today at Camp David, I met with President Obama and St Germain. There were two others at the meeting. There was a Video Conference with Ashtar and others on the Ships. We were discussing the Master Plan related to revealing Galactic Presence and explaining the arrests and changes in governments around the World. There are operations which will be choreographed together in a sequential flow. The final preparations are at hand. Regarding the meeting at Camp David, later next week: What I can say is, the reason the press sites for the meeting is misleading. They are guessing at things they have no knowledge of. There are all kinds of rumors flying out there. For the sake of the military families and their children, I would like to avoid any speculation. Just know, there is much to gain for the dark Hats if an escalation were going to take place. Continue to put out the message that We are not going to buy into False Evidence Appearing Real. The President has waited for weeks to have this meeting to discuss Afghanistan and there are very few people who know what he really will say. He is writing his own speech for that meeting. We will let the Sirian Commander tell you what he wishes to say.

The Time For Peace is now.
KOS

Last edited by brutus35; 11-28-2009 at 03:19 AM.
brutus35 is offline   Reply With Quote