View Single Post
Old 11-11-2009, 08:56 AM   #24
happyhollergal
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Fourth Kind

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14 Chakras View Post
Happyhollergal,

Gratitude for sharing. I must say, I have some very different understandings.

Regardless, these details are not so important because the light will be victorious.

However, I personally recommend that people start focusing a lot higher than the reptilians and the anu's because you certainly do attract what you put your attention on.

The spiritual realm is where I believe our attention should go, Christ Beings, Buddhic Beings, the Elohim, Archangels, God, our own I AM Presence, that is where the focus should Be. We should focus on connecting to our own divine flame within our heart. The truth we seek is waiting for us there.
I will quote from the definition of Elohim, given in Zechariah Sitchin's most recent book, The Earth Chronicles Handbook.

Elohim: Though usually translated 'God', this biblical word is a plural of El not only grammatically but also in context, as when the Elohim said "let us fashion the Adam in our image and after our likeness" (Genesis 1). Genesis 6 refers to the "sons of the Elohim" who took Daughters of Man as wives. ZS has pointed out that the parallel Sumerian sources of this and other relevant passages in the Bible attribute the events to the Annunaki.

You seem to be saying that to be aware of the Annunaki and Reptilians implies that one is focused on those, which will supposedly attract what specifically? How is it that you have deduced that I am not focused on a spiritual journey because I discuss the writings of Zechariah Sitchin? You know, it's people like you who go around preaching spirituality that really turn me off. Are we to not share information about other subjects in our attempts to learn about the universe that we inhabit? Are we to only discuss spiritual subjects? If that's what I wanted, I would be in a church somewhere. I'm not in church, and would appreciate it if people would stop passing judgement and giving advice as to where one's focus should be. It's one thing to recommend something to others, it is entirely another to tell others where their higher learning should be obtained from. As a final thought, I actually became more spiritual after reading Sitchin's work than I ever was before as a pew warmer in church, because I was taught some things, rather than being preached at. Avalon is a place for learning about everything. When it becomes a place where we can only discuss spiritual ideas, I'll be the first to leave.
happyhollergal is offline   Reply With Quote