View Single Post
Old 10-27-2009, 01:56 PM   #4
Kinsuemei2
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Here is Why I am Concerned - Dreams

Dreams, I don’t like my dreams. I have conquered my fear of man; I have conquered my fear of death. But I have yet to conquer my dreams of death, every dream is the same, it is at night and the sky is so beautiful and we see something like a comet hit the city miles away, and nothing happened a lot of smoke and fire but that is all. Minuets pass and we turn on the TV to see what is happening, and the channels all switch off. Again I go outside on the balcony to view the site when a bright light blinds me and I see a mushroom cloud appear, and the oncoming blast wave that revels towards me I feel the heat on my face, then I usually wake up, I am not afraid, but I am very disturbed.

My guides tell me that this is a fear dream, and I believe that, I do believe that it is a reminder of my mortality, and that everything no matter how advanced will come to an end, but also most importantly to remember that, our perception of the end is just that, a jaded misguided perception, as that is simply another beginning, another opportunity to reincarnate and do something better, to grab hold of this life that is beautiful and precious and make something miraculous with it, we see ourselves as victims because we can die. I say we are not, we are privileged to experience a vision on life that is so pure, people wonder why some ET’s envy us because they will never experience the beauty of being a part of something so fleeting that it truly becomes part of a unique experience that cannot be recaptured.
My wife has dreams that involve my guides, it is her way of reaching out to them and they reach back, she has seen and met my guides, but she has problems retaining any information she is given she tends to zone off into their beautiful teardrop eyes, and I must admit if you have never looked into the eyes of one of these beings on mutual ground, it is a wonder to behold. So they give her information in her dreams, and thus she remembers a great deal more.

I have had dreams as a child of Egypt and it always featured Anubis, he was one of my fixations as a child because I dreamt about him at least three nights out seven. I would be ushered into a great hall and he was sat on a golden throne and he was bound in chains, he always spoke through telepathy and was telling me to free him, they brought in women and men who were dressed in the usual garb and then the door was shut as the massive stone door was sealed it went completely dark and I continued to hear the words “Release me” then I would wake up screaming and very scared, I was a kid of course this continued until my first contact in with my guides in 1993.

I have no idea what my dreams mean to me, but I do know who and what I am, and I embrace the future with the knowledge that simply having so many people aware is great.

Every passing second is a chance to turn it all around, knowing is not enough, you must apply!

Of course these are just dreams, but the contact, and the dream stopping is too coincidental for my liking. But I am also sure that many who frequent this forum have recurring dreams.I would like to add that I have never been abducted, all contact has been on mutual ground and once I understood what and who my guides were, they had and have full access, and any ventures with them was purely on a trust basis, and my guides have never shown hostility. But I am aware that hostility does exist within their race, just as it exists within our species.
Kinsuemei2 is offline   Reply With Quote