View Single Post
Old 01-15-2010, 12:18 PM   #8
shiftmonkey
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Reconnection healing with Eric Pearl

Quote:
Originally Posted by anton View Post
Hi all,i've been scratching my head wondering to join in and say something negative about the reconection.So her i am and i am .I did the reconection and the reconnection healing seminer in august this year.It is my humble opinion that you can learn reconnective healing technics from reading the book and practicing the exercises given.There is no noticable advantage in doing this expensive seminar.Do not even contemplate doing the reconnection an even more expensive seminar a total rip off in my opinion.There is so much information to learn and not enough time given during the seminar to practice and become proficient .For the price and the abundence of practice needed the Reconnection needs to be taught over two weekends,not one.I hope this information saves someone some money to use for more forfilling activities,like maybe "The Healing Codes" ,another new healing modality ,that i'm trying out.Its to early for me to give a critic on this system just yet.Well, as Neil would say "sorry guys to lay this heavey bummer on you" In Love and Truth.
I was under the impression that you can't just read about it and do it- Eric says that a person needs to interact with the healing energy in order to get it. In other words you have to interact with someone who already has it. That's the whole point of the seminar- unless I misunderstood what Eric was saying.

I imagine that you could also get it by interacting with a reconnection practitioner outside of the seminar if you can find one willing to impart the energy to you and teach the techniques.

I agree that Eric deserves every penny that he is making if indeed it is the real deal. So far the posts are encouraging.

Aside from your issues about the length and cost of the seminar, what has your experience been when using the energy? Is it effective? Are you noticeably facilitating a healing process in people?
shiftmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote