View Single Post
Old 03-28-2010, 03:51 PM   #36
Sollve
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: How to save the world... My way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
This is a FANTASTIC THREAD and a VERY IMPORTANT QUOTE ABOVE. Sollve...you are on the right track...in my view. You are doing this the right way. The included quote is an example of the dangers we face as we attempt to save the world. I feel this quote very keenly and painfully because of my own experience...and regarding a lot of my threads and posts on Avalon. Be very careful and tactful as you attempt to wake people up. This is a very unstable time in our evolution...and I think a lot of people will go insane. This may be one reason for the camps. Step away from the PC...get plenty of exercise in nature...lots of sleep...and nobody gets hurt! Not even the 100th monkey! no100thmonkeyspanking.com
Thank you orthodoxymoron! As painstakingly hard it might be to be patient I believe you are right and from my own experience I can say it took me about a year, from the moment I understood there was something more to this world to where I am today. I have had the privilege to be able to do my own intense research without much else to care about. Most people have a lot to care about not least if they have a job that takes up a lot of time and energy. Things happened very synchronisticly for me and I quit my job with perfect timing for my journey. It wouldn't have been possible for me to do it any other way.

If I would have had to care about a job aswell as educating myself about the world, I would probably not be OK today because when I do something I'm pretty intense about it and when I'm in my inspirational bubble, there isn't room for much more.

It would be awesome to actually meet you guys who resonate with this idea and discuss it in real life.

Until then, take care and do your exercise!

Sollve
Sollve is offline   Reply With Quote