View Single Post
Old 12-29-2009, 06:37 PM   #67
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Great Gathering...Miriam Delicado...Hopi Message

Quote:
Originally Posted by wynderer View Post
i have to say this -- re the comments about 'nothing new' in what Miriam Delicado had to say -- it reminds me of kids, buying more & more new video games; or an addict getting stronger & stronger drugs, trying to get that original high -- in this case, it's the truth high, it seems

if one is really trying to live a life of love, compassion, truth -- it's not boring, & one doesn't need a video fix to keep going -- a talk like Miriam's is encouraging -- we need to encourage one another right now

Peace & Freedom, wynderer

Well, to each their own, but I personally have not gotten one thing out of any of her interviews. So, please do not compare me to a kid with new toys.

If we are going to be told to listen to an hour interview, of course we will expect more than just have hope and this is going to happen and to not listen to this one or that.

So for you to come out and say her speaking was encouraging, I would like to know what she added. I heard nothing new and I am not afraid to stand up and say tell us something more than do not believe anyone but me and we are having a great gathering.

If I want to get new toys BTW, I know where to get them.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote