View Single Post
Old 10-20-2009, 05:36 PM   #277
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Project IBIS and Looking Glass disclosures

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Casbolt View Post
Sep/Oct 2009- St Ives, Cornwall

the SF operatives were called OCTERINE-1 because of the links with stargates and the Month of October ). My associate and I drove to Essex after this seeking answers regarding the clones in Worthing. As usual Barry and DI8 were silent and we ended up being helped by the SAS and Group 5-8 in this case.
Back to clones...

Quote:
The next night I performed a shamanic ritual in the back alley where I marked my territory and I didn't see this entity again for a while.
Around here we call that pissing in the alley or woods...

Quote:
This was around the time a strange craft, like a helicopter but much bigger, had been seen over my mother's house when Kaisha was staying for the night one evening. Kaisha was asleep in my mother's bedroom when the craft went over the house at an extremely low altitude. Kaisha's mother had then been taken to hospital at the exact same time because of bleeding from her private area which would not stop. Kaisha'a mother was shaking uncontrollably for hours after this.
This can't be easy on everybody.

Quote:
To cut a long story short, I have had access to my recent NSA files and they state I have been picked up by operatives in the last couple of weeks for a Q and A session. Here I was injected with two drugs. I remember on two separate occasions recently, american couples in cars stopping me me my flat and asking me the way to tesco. I was asked the same question on separate occasions by separate people. I experienced missing time around these events and others and remember after this- being sat in a chair in a dark room with a screen in front of me and men in suits asking me questions.
Missing time, dark suits, screen in front, questions... back in school!

Quote:
I was shown one of these bigfoot creatures waling through a wood at night and was asked "Have you seen this entity in the area?". This co-incides with reports of missing people in the area and the sightings of several disk shaped craft over my flat on consecutive sunday nights. When I asked one of my NSA contacts about this he informed me there had been much activity in Cornwall during this time.
Good for civilians in the area to know, methinks.

Quote:
A couple of days ago contact occurs with myself and SAS, I won't go into too many details but I'm informed one of the OVER-SELF clones has gone rouge and asked to check my timetrack for missing time check my body for sores. Some unit or individual has been stupid enough to use the tech after my 30th birthday and all hell has broken loose by the sounds of it with CovOps in the area on tracking missions.
More rogue clones.... WHO PLUGGED JAMES IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
A french military ship docks in St Ives and seems to be signaling with lights when I walk past it.
Hello, France

Quote:
This is all closely connected to the Central American treaty in 1985 and will come to a head on October 31st/ Halloween of these month- heed my words!
Thanks for the heads-up!

Quote:
It is obvious to me that one or more of the entities that came through the gate in Malaysia in 1982 has somehow managed to download into one or more over-self clones and is loose in the area as a shapeshifting human/wolf entity just like the event at the ritual in Mexico on October 31st 1984 with Dr Green in attendance.
Well, there we go.

PS I'll continue with my International Criminal Court (ICC) submission, which I hope I can do without a signature from you (I'll call you a POW), based on information posted in various places online. This way, the PTB-W will have plenty of time to put people in place, so nothing ever happens on this.

Then, we can watch that.

Last edited by no caste; 10-22-2009 at 12:06 AM.
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote