View Single Post
Old 12-16-2009, 11:37 AM   #255
Artemis
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Has anyone actually seen a PLEIADIAN

To get this thread go back to topic... I can throw in one of the things my friend told me which was one of the things I found highly interesting…. This groups of being going down here… had made themselves a front-company in one European country…. The company existed mostly of a database where they had downloaded some of the information about the people they contacted and a others they were interested in…. and they had even those persons three last reincarnations….

This database was connected to the internet so it could be accessible to the ones down here…. And to some of the contactees… where you could log in with a password… my friend was one of those with password…. If this company should still have existed …. I should not have said a word…. but since they are not so active anymore… the site and the company is gone…. I have asked for a week if I can tell this… and I have not get a no …. so I tell it if someone finds it interesting….

Do I take the different beings for a fact… yes I do… my experiences tells me it’s a fact… and my rational and logical mind tells me it’s a fact…. If you are more then one person having the experience in the same time… together …. Then its very difficult to explain it with delusion…hallucinations or daydreams…. Then my logical, rational mind has to deal with it as a reality….
Artemis is offline   Reply With Quote