View Single Post
Old 12-30-2008, 11:29 AM   #364
Peace2all
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Melbourne/Victoria

Hey Johnno , we did make it to the camp site, late as usual but just in time! It was good catching up even though it was a short visit. Arty will be more than able to give any advice on fitness etc. in the future. Great to see we are getting an agenda and format down it is wise to "pool our resources" and talents.

Hey, Mulder ... tune up those crystals, love, peace, energy.... Merry Christmas, enjoy.

Hi Robski hope also you had a Great Christmas, catch in New Year, I am getting into the Anastasia books and loving them, also gardening tips, your Dad's tomatoe plants are about 3 foot plus bushy and starting to flower.

Warm welcome to Sparklyponcho, Don't worry about the hubby and thinking u r bonkers, we all go there at times! Mine does too, but I was born in Tassie am often the cause of laughter at my home with some of my antics, however they all come around in there own way. Be nice if you had kids, cheers.

to the rest of the crew... Merry Christmas and lets all CLAIM more than 4%! - Enjoy this NEW YEAR, count our blessings. Cheers Pep

Last edited by Peace2all; 12-30-2008 at 11:39 AM.
Peace2all is offline   Reply With Quote