Thread: How Do I??
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2008, 11:54 AM   #1
SpiritStones
Avalon Senior Member

Question How Do I??

Hello, I really hope I have put this in the right place, but I need some guidence please.

I started my spiritual path some 10 years ago, it has snowballed in the last 2 years.
Last year I realised I was channeling a spirit guide, her name is Clara and she rocks!! Because of this my depths of who I am have become deeper, to the point where I feel I do not fit in anywhere, which I can handle because I would rather stand alone than with people who don't get me.
I am training to be a spiritual coach and I want to help as many people as I can to awaken or at least understand that there is more going on here than we know.
I am aware that each of us will see and feel things that others don't and those that have had the awakening experience would have done so through their own means.
Where I feel stuck is where to go next. I feel the internal knowlege I have is huge and putting that into words is so impossible, anyway, I have watched and believe I have FELT the 2012 Enigma and am sitting with my partner tonight to go through the Project Camelot. I feel like bursting inside when I watch and read and listen to these things. After this, where do I go, how do I deal with the knowledge? What do I do with the knowledge and how do I keep feeling a part of the bigger picture instead of feeling like I stand alone?
How do I encourage people to listen when it all sounds so crazy to a novice??
Do I even make any sense here??
How do I go about starting something in my area via this forum? I just feel like the more I learn the more questions I have, I just need a little guidence as to where to go after this??
I am so excited about sitting tonight and listening to the discussion between Camelot and David Wilcock. After that I will work through all that is here, but what do I do with the knowledge? What do I do? How do I find what my role is? I do believe I am meant to teach people about their souls and their inner light!! Hope I make sense, thankyou for this opportunity to be around people who are walking this path.
Kat xx
SpiritStones is offline   Reply With Quote