View Single Post
Old 09-12-2008, 01:06 AM   #17
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: IMPORTANT: to all on the Camelot Round Table list, and to all PayPal contributors

Quote:
Originally Posted by christian View Post
Interesting discussion. I must add that from the work I've seen on the project camelot site, it is amazing how Bill and Kerry absorbed all those costs out of pure desire to make a difference. This sort of unselfish gift that these two have provided should not be overlooked as mere folly, but rather a strong passion where they have put everyone on the line...life, money and reputation.

How many are prepared to make such a contribution, and offer their works for free? Few, if any. Any fair minded person knows that money is a means of exchange, and absolutely required to run any business or charitable endeavor. Further, the laborer is worthy of their hire, and obviously the level of character shines through so often when mere man is asked to separate money from his wallet. There is no doubt Bill and Kerry have proven and demonstrated they are willing to give their entire wallet, and life and reputation, to this cause.

I suggest we not waste our energy on those who will not reach into their pocket at all, but rather merely complain seeking everything for free. It is this view that has made us slaves to these wicked rulers in this world.
Fair statements. A request made a day or two ago to Bill & Kerry was a simple request. Do those with insider information or indeed whistleblowers need to contribute to the running of this site? For they too have, over the years given much to inform joe public. Time, money, intimidation, threats, harassment and physical harm have been endured, and still they step forward bravely to disclose hidden data. A response would be appreciated, just for the record. Thankyou.

THE WATCHER
THEWATCHER is offline   Reply With Quote