View Single Post
Old 10-25-2008, 10:22 AM   #100
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Devon and Cornwall people!!

Hi Leeboy,

Thanks for the headsup on camelot. Yep... they've been quiet for ages and now there's a whole bunch of stuff to watch again.

I'll take a look... yep.. I was one who was up plonking on the keyboard when his 'phonecall' got posted. I think that was a turning point for me.

I didn't post it at the time, because I didn't want to add to anyone's worries, but I had a dream earlier this year in which I was walking down a highway of stopped cars, with people milling about, some burned cars too.

When Deagle started talking about nuclear attacks in LA I thought...ooh... wow... oh no... I felt really worried and a bit helpless.

But I'm not the only one to have noticed that the vibration has changed since then. I'm not going to worry anymore about all the bad things that can happen to me.

And you know why? Because, one day I'll die anyway. I could be run over by a bus...I could be caught in in a nuclear holocaust and have forgotten to buy iodine...either way... it's how I live today that matters and for the moment, I'm striking a balance for me between connecting with people and myself , which I believe is more key to the 'ground crew' issue... and less on watching another doomygloomy scenario.

I'm not saying that these whistleblowers/information is not correct, it may well be... but I'm starting to think that we are being distracted away from what is really going on. There ! - another conspiracy for ya

While we are running/preparing and being fearful, we are perhaps not noticing the awakening connections between us and each other.

For eg. ..think of a number between 1 and 10.....

was is 6 ?

ok, wait... I'll try again....

3?

Oh.. never mind... I'll get the hang eventually.... thanks for your info...I will take a look this weekend....

love

K
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote