Thread: Abduction nooz
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2008, 01:01 AM   #1
Shechaiyah
Banned

Default Abduction nooz

Here in the Bay Area, we get these cloud formations over the East Hills which are not clouds. They occur on dry days in the direction AWAY from the water. Mobile, changing forms without any wind.

My balcony look at the NE sky; and on several occasions I have seen UFOs.

One large boomerang shape, several sylphs (look like huge donuts, and the donut hole arcs and sparks); and sometimes there are moving cloud formations that actually form pictures.

Today, first of all a dark cigar-shaped "hole" appeared in a cloud right over my head; and I already know those resemble Alpha Draconis ships in photos I have on record. When I spotted that mother ship (cloaked as a cloud) right over my house, I ducked inside, and thought no more about it. It could have been that or it could have been nothing.

See my later photos at http://www.slide.com/r/vhDhO-0N7z8zvzDGkbKG4RmywgceWdX6

Later, when walking Penny and Missy, I looked up and there was a full-faced view of an American Indian chief, with a perfectly formed face, formed out of one of these so-called "clouds." And on either side of it was a thrusting cobra, staring straight-faced. It was an amazing sight; and I called some kids over and pointed at it, and they were Wow-ing! Look at THAT!

What I know about Alpha Draconis (and Alex Collier taught me) is that they are RepTOID, predatory, eat people. They may have something to do with abductions of humans and cattle *HERE* on this planet; but they RULE Mars and the Moon. You know they're in charge wherever metallic spherical drones hover for hours to take pictures or whatever. I've seen moon photos and mars photos with these spherical drones, in groups, monitoring activity.

So. The point of this report is to give a warning: When it's a dry day and the clouds are over dry land (from the wrong direction), maybe they're not clouds; maybe they're something else. Take cover. Wear a metal-lined hat, so nobody can locate you by your electronic energy field (aura) or brain scan.

Let's stay safe. A million Americans are disappearing each year, half of them, children.

http://missingchild.wordpress.com/ca...en-statistics/
Shechaiyah is offline   Reply With Quote