View Single Post
Old 01-19-2010, 01:42 PM   #7
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: How Are We Using Our Time?

uncovering the lies and surfacing the truth ... step one as you called it seashore ... is a process which required sufficient time ...

imo though ... that process can and will go on indefinately ... there will always be some dark surfacing for all to see and be transmuted to light ...

lies took a long time to build and we have lived with such over a very long period of time ... the process will continue regardless ...

in the interim ... we can go around and around within that process ... but for what ... to disect every last piece of miniscule detail?

do we really need to at this point?
i feel that by now ... we have the general idea of how we've been duped ... swimming within expanded details of the same isn't going to change anything ... tptb still have their control whilst we talk about them doing so ...

what has changed ...

i feel last year was the year for much of the lies to come to light ... and much had ... but i also feel that 2010 ... is the year to move forward and create what it is we actually want ... what do we want in our own personal lives ... and how do we want this world to look like in general ... and begin creating that ... begin creating a new foundation built on truth ...
a very strong and loving foundation ...

we have been ingrained for so long thinking we do not have the power to change that of which isn't true and right ... wouldn't it suffice to say that we remain within step one ... because perhaps we still feel like victims of what was?

or do we remain in step one because we still don't believe we have the power to take back control?

what does it mean to take back our control ... how do we go about doing so ...
there is only one way ... it is to create something very new ... and yet ... are we not at the point where we are solid enough in our knowing of what it is we actually want?

certainly by now we know what it is we don't want ... but i feel it is time to wear the big people shoes ... shoes that take responsibility and begin to create what is true and right for our own selves and for the good of us all as a whole ...

can we move forward from step one to step two ... perhaps in this moment we are so good at the uncovering and discerning of what was that we're not really all that familiar with how to create what should be ...

but for me ... if these first few weeks are any indication here at avalon ... i feel we are definately moving into step two ... taking back our control ... creating the new ...
and this is the year to begin doing just that ... the energy facilitating it is as wide as it is tall to allow for it ...

imo ... we need to now utilize time more effectively and begin seeding the new garden ... the soil is primed and ready ...

there'll always be weeds that come up ... that's fine ... but let's pull them and be rid of them as they do ... we don't need to put alot of energy into watching them grow before we pull them ... just get them out of there ...

time we spent energy on nurturing the growth of all the good in this new garden ...

time to go from step one to step two ... wisely and lovingly ...

futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote