View Single Post
Old 09-25-2008, 06:30 PM   #1
Shakesbeer
Avalon Senior Member

Default Interested in Lucid Dreaming & Astral Projection?

Hey Everyone,

I just wanted to let those know who are interested know about a blogcast radio interview I'm doing today about Lucid Dreaming. For those of you not familiar with lucid dreaming, a glib definition of it would be "conscious dreaming". I was born with that ability and within the past few years I realized it wasn't a "normal" thing for most. So I figured I'd do what I can to help others do this themselves. I'm pretty excited as I am having my first interview by investigators in the "paranormal" world about lucid dreaming on Paranexus Universe blogtalk radio show, Tonight at 8-10pm Eastern. I'll be talking about tips on how to interpret your own dreams as well as ways to "wake up" in your dreams.

Here's a link to the main paranexus site, they have a good amount of information on there as well:
www.paranexus.org

They archive their shows for later listening too. Actually they just had a great interview with everyone's favorite whistle blower website owners/reporters of Project Camelot Bill & Kerry for those who missed it.
Shakesbeer is offline   Reply With Quote