Caladan
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: UK Crew Listings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flashback View Post
Hi Guys
David I - uksurvivors@callshare.co.uk
Contact me anytime.

NB - I have an idea. Making groups and survivor type orgs is important. But if the Net was to disappear over night what do we do? If our electricity fails we cant communicate....when we feel all alone we start to panic!

There needs to be locations setup throughout the Uk that we can all remember.
If we were to creat a spine down the UK at certain points it would help for us to get to them. There only needs to be a few but if we know others will be there like us then we may stand a chance. This is all based on worse case scenarios.....but I have 3 kids to protect so if all the stuff I have been reading does hae some truth in it then I want to be prepared.....my friends think im crazy...maybe i am

George Green is worried that the whole Northern Hemisphere will be at risk....the fact that the northern winds dont penetrate the southern hemisphere means that any nuclear porblems in the north wont affect the southern hemisphere - is this correct, im not a an expert on the global weather system.

I think buying a boat maybe a good idea.
i share your concern Flashback, we do need rally points up and down the country should the worst ever happen.
We are trying to create regional groups up and down the country that can all meet up and talk about your very concerns.

I'd be happy to talk about this more with you but lets move it to one of the other threads because we should only be posting contact details in here.

Cheers bud
Caladan is offline   Reply With Quote