View Single Post
Old 03-19-2010, 08:29 AM   #38
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: On Project Avalon 2: I am Impressed. A worthwhile Transition

so from what im reading here quite a lot of people wont transition across when they pull the plug on this forum. maybe most of the people over there are geeks that know what to look for in ironing out problems in new forums?

has anyone here from avalon that doesnt like av2 investigatged kerrys forum. is that a different style to av2 and thus an alternative format under the same umbrella?

again id say at some point we should be so busy trying to survive that we may not have time to chit chat on computers. i joined this forum originally cos i thought shi T was gonna hit the fan and we need to start getting in groups(ground crew). everyone seemed to be busy getting into groups and ahaving local meetings.

the forum went subscription and that was the death of what avalon was created for, it wasnt a talking shop imo. it was a hub to create communities with added information available for extra value.

when the forum went subscription our ground crew fell apart and all the momentum and energy dissipated ratgher quickly. i came back when it was free again and lots of peoplehad disappeared as i had, clark kent ect.

im willing to give AV2 a shot if i get invited lol.. time may be short and we may not have access to information like this within the next two years, who knows?
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote