View Single Post
Old 03-12-2010, 08:27 PM   #84
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Reptilian Agenda - Activities On Earth

hi trancoso

Quote:
When Brown remote viewed the Galactic Federation (n.b. this is NOT that phoney 'LaSuLa' GFL !) one of the things that struck me was the clarification that the human species was responsible for their own backyard (planet) & that if we are not able to solve our problems, that's basically 'tough luck'. They are not interested in 'losers'.
i've no problem with supposing that brown is a genuine channeller and a honourable person..i have a problem with the problems that are suggested to be a problem..in other words, i don't think that overpopulation is a problem at all ..it may become one if the release of technologies/solutions carry on to be witheld..

i don't believe that channelled messages can be universal...it depends on who the channeller/s is/are..

i have another problem with the interpretation:

Quote:
that the human species was responsible for their own backyard (planet) & that if we are not able to solve our problems, that's basically 'tough luck'. They are not interested in 'losers'
who can say for certain that the problems in our backyard are of human race's making? isn't it supposed that there's a hefty infiltration by some other spieces with a different plan...wasn't that the case throughout our recorded history?

------------------------
lightblue is offline   Reply With Quote