View Single Post
Old 01-05-2010, 06:06 PM   #13
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Concept Of The Unification

Thanks for your kind words and your contribution dear friends...

You know, when I started this thread, I just did it cause I wanted to share a single expirience with you (which I thought would remain single)...cause I thought that the feelings I felt and the things I "understood" is reallly of a big importancy. Not that I want to overestimate the probable meaning of my expirience, but as I already stated before, it is impossible for me to express this feelings in any written words, in any known language...

Now, will you be surprised to know that I got an update...more of this "downloads of an incredible feeling" in the last few days?

My second dream started also very "naturaly"...I was together with my son, and we were on a beach, the ocean (don't know which) in front of us.
In the watter, near the beach, we saw few dolphins swimming around, and my son got really excited about them...we didn't speak with another, but I got the message that he has a very special connection with these dolphis.

He run in to the ocean and started playing with them, acting very naturally, as if he would know them. I didn't knew how to react, so I also went in the watter and stood there and watched them playing, few dolphins and my son, a very beautifull sight. They swam and played over...and under the watter...and then...

...just as I got the feeling that hey, I should eventually be afraid about my boy, he can't stay that long under the watter...just then, at the very first moment I started to feel fear...exactly at that moment I was pulled by one of the dolphins under the watter, he actually made me ride on his back (later I understood that he actually wanted to stopp this feeling of fear that threatened to overcome me).

And that's where my dream changed again (exactly as my first dream changed) and became real...and I was suddenly overwhelmed with this incredible feeling of freedom and onennes again...I was riding on the back of this dolphin, I could taste and feel the ocean around me, I could feel the joy that this dolphin had playing with me, I could sense his feelings of vast freedom...

...and then, all of the sudden, the dolphin somehow told me that he will slowly go under the watter and that I shouldn't be afraid...so I leaned back, and just before we went down, at that very moment...I just let go of everything....I let go and I was one again with everything...I was one with that beautifull dolphin, I was one with the ocean...I was free...and I know I started to laugh and cry simultaniously at that moment...

Sorry, I really can't find any words to explain what I felt...but the one that might have had a similar expirience, you would understand.

I just wanted to share again...I had to share again, I just can't keep this in me...

with
malletzky

p.s. I had another, third expirience...which I'll post later here, for the one who may be interessted.
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote