View Single Post
Old 07-14-2009, 02:20 AM   #26
lindabaker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: God, Jesus, Satan, Lucifer, Etc.

[QUOTE=orthodoxymoron;151584]I had hoped for some more discussion regarding this thread. I don't care if the responses are positive or negative...

Please consider the first post very carefully. I need some critical feedback. I'm trying to determine the level of my sanity...or insanity. I wish I were joking. '

Okay, ortho, here goes: You are not insane. Perhaps you are reaching a turning point...you will have your "aha!" moment once all of this controversy settles into your subconscious, and your right brain. For now, you are still analyzing with your left brain. On the way to becoming more knowing, we go through the "shaman's death." It is part of the transition. Fine to give up religion. Just don't throw out the baby with the bathwater. The Holy Spirit and the Christ Spirit are real. The truths have been hijacked throughout the ages by the men with the religions. The way to grab power is to sell a lie alongside the truth. As people wake up and realize they have been sold untruths or partial truths they will find that their awakening doesn't invalidate the parts that are true. It is the unmasking that will be your joy. There is real light...it comes when you stop and breathe and let it be. Let it be known to you in your own time. Peace to you, love will come to you, light will be around you. All you have to do is ask. A law of physics tells us that light can dispel darkness. Darkness can never overcome light. Let me know when the beautiful light orbs appear to you. Then we can left-brain it for a while and ask what the different colors of light mean, and start the spiral up to a new level. Sheesh!
lindabaker is offline   Reply With Quote