View Single Post
Old 02-03-2010, 10:15 AM   #1033
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilsonericq7 View Post

...As I take your advice to "Get Physical" (and it has had me scratching my head for days) in order to become more grounded, I find it hard to fly with the rest of you here. Your statement regarding my ability to self express in order to fill the void has me the most puzzled; yet am sure I will remember what my soul means soon. You have stated many times in this thread we are our own soul paired, doubled; with combinations of XY1 and XOX and such (I'm not making fun, I just don't remember). While it will all be clear soon enough, how is it we are individually paired/doubled....while at the same time still all part of the whole? "I am many in one, and one in many" seems to ofset each other. Are we not one or the other? How can we be both at the same time?...
If I may reply to you in the matter of the red marked text above: and please consider that this is only how I understand this:

I often use a simple analogy when I try to explain the issue with 'many in one, and one in many', or as I state in my signature ...'and we are all one as I am one'. How is it that we are individually paired/duobled...while at the same time still part of the whole?

You just taka a piece of paper, torn it in two halves and then torn the one half in many small pieces apart...now you're seing 'MANY' small pieces that 'descent' from 'ONE'...These pcs contain the same energy and material patterns, they are one and the same with the previous, still in ONE, piece of paper.

What do you get here? You get the individual (small piece of paper) that is 'ONE' in consistence with the previous big piece of paper that used to consist of infinite 'MANY' pieces of paper, but before torning it apart.

This is also how I understand the saying that we were created in the image of God, as it means the same. The small pieces of papers are us and we're MANY, and we all descent from the ONE.

Following is an excerpt from Gio's Thread about Dan Brown's Lost Symbol:

Quote:
Our physical bodies have evolved over the ages,
but it is our minds that were created in the image of God...

We are creator's, and yet we naively play the role of 'the created.'

We see ourselves as helpless sheep bufferted around by the God who made us. We kneel like frightened children, begging for help, for forgiveness, for good luck...

once we realize that we are truly created in the Creator's image, we will start to understand, we, too, must be Creators.

When we understand this fact,
the doors will burst wide open for human potential...
I hope this analogy helps you to understand your real YOU!