View Single Post
Old 01-21-2010, 05:57 PM   #764
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

2004 I lost my eldest daughter to suicide and my physical condition deteriorated (I am presently only a physical wreck unable to walk or stand up without great tremors and muscle spasms).

Beloved Abraxasinas

I missed above, have not been reading your postings regularly. I myself suffered from fibromyalgia for many years and nothing could help me. I left no stone unturned...and then I found Keylontic Sciences and little by little following the journeys I had great improvement. Of course they make no health claims of any class, but think about it, the problems are in our template and so healing the template by correcting the distorssions make sense. I am now fully recovery and with more energy than when I was in my 20's

Unless you seriously underwent monadic reversal and the full fibonacci activation of the death star merkabah, you can get better, even heal yourself if you choose to

It is never too late, and even if you are no longer conected to source you can still use the journeys and improve your condition and have a Krystiac existance of peace and joy. Krystiac has nothing to do with christianity is the primal sound of creation Ka Ra Ya Sa Ta Ha La

Of course this may not be for you at all and I understand that each being has its own desires of exploration, the dead light is a path as well as the living light

I wish you well

In eternal krystiac aqua LaVa

Last edited by Stardustaquarion; 01-21-2010 at 06:02 PM.