View Single Post
Old 01-05-2010, 02:51 PM   #102
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Occult Reptilian Agenda and the Council of Thuban

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stargazer1965 View Post
No Celine...you are not alone.

I'm a complicated guy but I'm a sci guy (scientific) and I would have to break each line down and research it.

Way too much material to do that.

I have a "gut" feel there is something important in here but it's over my humble head.

Is there a Cliff's notes version??

Yes there is a Cliff version at rense or youtube on 2012

The bottom line, to be fair, is:

This story started billions of years ago with the fall of part of our universe, that fall is mentioned in the Bible too as the fallen angels and the wars in the sky

Since then, the Matrix has been trying to heal herself by sending more specialized beings to it.

To make it short that was what the Amenti Rescue Mission was about but it failed in 2003 with the fall of the Halls of Amenti. Many other things have happened since.

The "virus" are the fallen angels because they cut themselves off from source and bent the light that sustain all living beings in order to have "immortal" life and have the authoritary ways, in exchange for eternal life provided they feed the ghostly facsimile bodies they created with their fibonacci physics

The "God worlds" are a realm of equality and free will, they obey certain rules but those rules foster the creation and expanssion of all beings and it is a paradigm opposite to the fallen angels one. Please follow this link for the attitudes and responsibilities of mastery http://www.azuritepress.com/techniqu...ibilities.html which are the foundations of life as free beings
The fallen angels live in a black hole, that is mentioned in the Bible too as the Abby's?, where they have no input of energy from source sooo....they have to take their light source from other living beings like us, Earth, etc

Whether they call themselves dragons or whatever they are different than the common man on the street because they have no real life but artificial life. No soul, no spirit

To top it all, around 10,000 years ago they took over this planet in what is called "the Luciferian revelion" Lucifer by the way is a collective not a being,
so they have installed all sorts of technologies to pull our galaxy through their black hole progressively in order to keep their artificial life going

Many efforts have been made by the Guardian Alliance to persuade them of accepting regenesis contracts but the history so far is that they have accepted and they broke them again and again. Things went so bad that we are experiencing now what it is call the "inhale" breath and the part of the creation that is still conected to source is being called back

This planet is going through a cycle called Stellar Activation Cycle, the last one that will happen here because the rescue mission has failed, in which stargates open etc

As a consequence, we are in evacuation of the whole of the Universe where the Milky Way is. That means that every person that is still connected to source has the opportunity to leave this matrix provided they agree with the Silver seed awakening contract of which there will be details in the summer

The Dragons and the Vampyre lady are the ones that are taking over cos the defeated other bands of fallen angelic that were here since Atlantis. They are going to "assimilate" whoever is left here, through their black hole technology and EAT the quantum of the whole of the universe progressively

Eventually their black hole system will collapse but is going to take a while, and they will return to source as space dust for nothing is lost as it all happens inside the Alll Oneness

While the Guardian Alliance have said that there will be no pole shift in 2012 it is possible that the beam of the quasar could hit Earth, if that happens, Cliff High scenario will come to pass with the exception of immediate pole shift, and living conditions here will be rather difficult

The pole shift may eventually happen too

Because of the way the invaders are manipulating the magnetics of the planet it will be difficult for people that do not prepare themselves from now to 2012 to do ascension (transfiguration and stargate slide passage). Buy saying that I understand that there will be those that will help transfer the soul and spirit of people that can not make it through stargate passage, provided they have agreed to silver seed contracts

Of course the fallen angelics do not want people to know this because they lose the quantum (head count) that they intend to "assimilate" and eat as energy no physically. What happens is that people will die in the cataclisms and their soul and spirit will be absorved as you see in the hubble telescope pictures
This is a extremely simplified account and I will urge all of you to do your own research and make up your mind as soon as you can, because not taking a stand means that it is likely that the choice will be made by the majority of sleeper peoples in this plane.

Additionally, living under the rule of the fallen angels will be a extreme NWO scenario, which is basically living like straight forward slaves.

I must add that there are no victims here. Human angelics and indigos alike chose to come here as a kind of doctors to this matrix and regretfully things did not happened in the way it was desired
The choice is yours while you still have it until the 31st of January 2013

Please read the summaries in A'sha website, links which have been posted here above, prior making the decission of which direction you may want to go for many will continue in oblivion and their choice will be made by their rulers. Let your decision be a wise and informed one

It is likely that there will be a progressive escalation in the planet and because of the magnetics the internet will be erratic so think about that

Also many are commenting here that they feel tired, that is the magnetics too
I can only speak for myself so I will say that I am doing my best to keep the grids even in my neck of the woods. I know others are doing the same and we will do our best to assist everyone that comes our way. You have to do your bit too

In eternal love

Last edited by Stardustaquarion; 01-05-2010 at 04:23 PM.