View Single Post
Old 11-06-2008, 10:28 PM   #15
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Default Re: Notes from an exsperiencer

Hi David;
Very interesting stuff.
Quote:
Once I noticed this, the Reptilian comes rushing in to me and aggressively pushes me against the mirror to subdue me with his eyes. He was so fast, he moved like a Gazelle on full sprint. I black out here.
Seems to be a couple of common themes, here. Bear with me a sec.

The first one that comes to mind has to do with the fear involved with being "transported" without permission, subjected to changes, experiments, whatever, all against our will. In fact, it sure seems a fair appraisal that in any of these encounters, theirs is at least 50% of the fear brought to the party. And notice their fear is always served. Yours is to be endured or simply blocked/forgotten poorly.
Quote:
1. (At the beginning of the abductions, age 10?) My eyes were closed and could not open them. I kept trying to sit up but was physically forced back to lay down. I was told mentally what they would be doing to me and the reason why. I don't recall the whole conversation but do remember being asked if it was ok for them to do this. I said yes because their explanation made sense and my best interest/safety was involved. Basically.....I told them it was ok to take me and do what was needed but they did offer me a choice in the matter. The fact that I was given a choice is comforting.
Ya know, I couldn't think of a legal or slightly moral frame of reference where I could imagine anyone calling this implied consent.

Then there's the treatment. For good or ill, it occurs to me that lab rats probably get treated with more compassion when they're being "shuffled off to another state of entropy", a box at a time. And still...

Quote:
This is because I have either been allowed to remember more of these events when they happen and recall more memories or their memory wipe is not working that well anymore. To get straight to the point, they are my family.
You have to just marvel, really. I mean, isn't this the very emotional reaction you'd expect from anyone who was basically set upon like something in a petri dish?

25 years ago, I "woke up" laying face up on a table. The whole room, including occupants were all so brilliantly white I could barely make out detail of an kind. I couldn't move. Didn't want to. I felt somehow "laid open" like it was some odd surgery where they open you up, lay most of your internal organs aside in sterile trays and then go to work on you. And I'm the only "human" in the room.

And a face I can't make out comes down to become the only thing I can see, and I hear, "Relax, go back to sleep. You're being re-wired". I did what any other sane person would do who suddenly finds self in this position (yeah, right). I casually shrugged off the whole scene and went to sleep.

Years later I still don't have a good clue to what that was all about. A bunch of supposes and things, sure. But it's odd, and subtly done, I think, that for 25 years the whole thing has always posed itself as a search for what sort of "blessing" I'd received.

"Gee, thanks for the train wreck." Bitter comfort that such a form of life can operate as effectively as it does, and still behave in such a sloppy manner occasionally, and harbor such fear as it does.

Sorry that it took this 24 hrs to write. It became something I hadn't really intended when I began.

But life also survives upon humor, so I just have to ask...

David, did they put back the eyeglasses?

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote