View Single Post
Old 03-17-2010, 06:09 AM   #695
Kari Lynn
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Project IBIS and Looking Glass disclosures

Quote:
a saying comes to mind, be care full what you wish for, in fact it should say, be care full what you think for.
Indeed!
I think both church goers, and New Age people can both agree that thought is physical, and can be made manifest.
I've often thought that is why we are here in these bodies now. To temper our thoughts and emotions! Especially with the lack of control we have now. (raising hand here, as many times I've RV'd people and what ever thought came to mind, happened! Oops!)
But imagine if we didn't have our bodies to temper our minds and emotions. The chaos that would ensue. People dropping dead because someone was mad.
On the other end of the spectrum... I've seen miracles happen when people get together with faith believing in the miracle they've made manifest though thought.
So definitely Jan, people need to be careful of not only what they wish, but what they think, and their emotions as well.
hmmm. I wonder...... many people talk of meeting Et. and talking of not feeling any emotions from them. Given they are beings of mental abilities... if it just seems that way to us, cuz they've learned to control it, suppress it?

(geez, too many spelling errors, time to go to sleep!)

Last edited by Kari Lynn; 03-17-2010 at 06:15 AM.
Kari Lynn is offline   Reply With Quote