View Single Post
Old 02-28-2010, 08:21 PM   #552
Kari Lynn
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Project IBIS and Looking Glass disclosures

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Casbolt View Post
I see the other two teenagers clamped to tables too. I can't really feel much.
Time passes but time doesn't mean much here. We are wheeled into another smaller room after a while by the black clad 'soldiers'. This is like an operating threatre with a large machine built into the ceiling with several probe like metal fingers coming from the machine. I am injected with something ( to make the pain worse ) and metal fingers cut into my flesh, and enter all the orifices in my body as well. My nerve ending are attacked with electricty. I cannot describe the pain, at the climax, a part of my soul seems to scream and a part of my soul leaves me, but at the same time becomes trapped ( very unnataural and hard to describe ).
I am now under full control of artificial intelligence.[/I][/B]
You have nearly described a dream I had many years ago. Except I wasn't clamped to a table, but suspended by wires in my skin, attached to the bones of my legs, arms, hips, shoulders and back.
Suspended in the middle of a computer, robotic like thing. It came down from the ceiling and up from the floor both.
Funny things coming from the ceiling... probes, fingers,
It reminds me of the metal tenticle thing of Dr. Octavia, from the old spiderman comics.
I remember the probes, just before passing out, and dream ends.
Kari Lynn is offline   Reply With Quote