View Single Post
Old 02-21-2010, 01:20 AM   #1150
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmo View Post
Exactly what are you Celine, Lionhawk, Transo, Viking, etc. so concerned about?

my concerns are for people i love.

And you want him banned for that?

no that is not why i want him banned

Talk about intolerance! I thought you were believers in free will? Or only free when someone 'speaks' the way you wish them to?

i belive in free will..why are you then saying i cannot share my opinion? ..maybe i should just shut up...

You all amaze me.
This thread amazes me (again my free will opinion)

I guess that the chance I take when I read his post but at least he is posting something of substance... whether you agree with him or not.

are you saying my posts are not of substance? We all havbe our reasons for being here ALL are valid

It makes not sense to come here and call him names or make claims that he is not who he claims to be because really, who are you?

i did not call him names...i have told abrax how i feel.

What pedigree do you have that presupposes that I should listen to you anymore than I will listen to him? That's arrogance!

where did did i say you have to listen to me? i have no expectation that you or anyone does..i was just sharring my opinion

I believe that Abraxas has provided explanations to inquires made by the participants to this thread in a very thorough and thoughtful way.

Have you?

i do not respond to his thread, i do respond to any inquiries people have about me or my threads...which are fluff compared to this thread, i suppose

If any of you have the 'inside knowledge' or the 'universal secret' ... let us hear now, what you have to say?

i never said i had any of that...

We're all ears.

Peace

i am quite insulted..and hurt.

i shared my position...

abrax knows full well how i feel...

perhaps im just an easy target for people far more intellectual then i...

sigh...