View Single Post
Old 02-22-2010, 05:01 PM   #53
John_Cadman
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Great Pyramid - Working model of subterranean section

Maybe I should have started this thread out with, "Neo, do you want the red pill or the blue pill?" How deep does this rabbit hole go?

I wrote this back in 2002 but deleted from research article because of all the flak I got about it . . .

SOLVING THE GIZA MYSTERY

He who solves this puzzle will have to combine mechanical effects and shape effect. The shape is an energy lens (Patrick Flanagan) that utilizes ‘e’ for exponential energy growth. (Rick Howard) Low level radiation placed at the King’s chamber elevation causes the shape to start running. (William Kapsaris)

The shape greatly affects the ozone layer as well as subterranean fluids. (Anatoli Golod) The shape traps mass particles and develops an energy field or bubble that surrounds the pyramid. This bubble has demonstrated the ability to block all known forces. (Joe Parr)

The shape also produces beneficial health effects (Kirti Betai, Patrick Flanagan, Anatoli Golod, and others)

------------------------------

Yes, the base of natural logs, e, is directly in the primary angles of the GP! Rick Howard did an "insane" (i.e. genius) proof the "T-T-T", "Triple-Trinagle-Theorem" that relates pi, phi & e to the pyramid. I'm not a big numbers guy, but what I could see was brilliant. Good God, he found e (to 99.9997%) in the primary GP angles.

(Rick's e proportion)
http://gizapyramid.com/ricks-e-propo...-research.html

(Rick's T-T-T)
http://gizapyramid.com/rick_howard%20research.htm

And now, listening to Nassim's descriptions of the arc and that it fit in the coffer . . . it completely staggers the imagination.

Rick Howard, William Kapsaris & I were corresponding heavily around '99 but we all got stuck looking for more data around 2003.

John

Last edited by John_Cadman; 02-22-2010 at 09:01 PM.
John_Cadman is offline   Reply With Quote