View Single Post
Old 10-30-2009, 11:38 PM   #43
AscendingStarseed
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Worst case scenario in the U.S. and elsewhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jnana View Post
Worst case scenario: things remain as they are.

The old must be swept away so that the new can be built. Don't cling to things as they are and be prepared to help build the new. Be true to yourself and live in your heart, not in your mind, and you will find a way through.

I'm finding it increasingly difficult to care about which way the material world turns and all of this who is going to do what to whom stuff. Throw me in prison? Fine, more time to meditate. Kill me? Fine, I hope I get a decent rest before coming back. Torture? That sucks a bit, hopefully I'll be able to leave my body. All of this nonsense is very tiring. Love, compassion, kindness, why is it so hard for people to figure these things out?
Yeah I hear you and no, I'm not materialistic and don't cling to much of anything anymore....but, I do live in LA and when I heard how many earthquake swarms there have been lately, I decided it might be best to get somethings together just in case. Better safe than sorry...maybe if I were in Kansas I could afford to have a more relaxed outlook.
AscendingStarseed is offline   Reply With Quote